Frågor och svar

What information should my certificate of experience (service record) contain?

The document must show that you have worked as a teacher or a preschool teacher, as well as which grade(s) and subject(s) you have taught, the time period of your service and whether you have worked full-time or part-time (for example, 50%). If you have worked as a preschool teacher in a preschool or in the school-preparatory preschool class, your document must also contain this information. The document should be issued by a headmaster or principal at the preschool or school where you have worked. If you have worked abroad, you must submit a copy of your document in the language in which it was issued, as well as a translation to English or Swedish.