Frågor och svar

Can a certificate of experience (service record) be beneficial to my case?

Yes, experience as a teacher or preschool teacher (in Sweden or abroad) may compensate for possible differences between your credentials and a Swedish degree as a teacher, preschool teacher, or recreation instructor degree.

You can submit your certificate of work experience along with your application or wait until we inform you that you need to supplement your application with additional documents.