Frågor och svar

The headmaster who worked at my school during my time of teaching no longer works there. Can the new headmaster sign my certificate of experience (service record)?

The headmaster must have worked at the school or preschool either during the whole time of service or during a part of the time. The headmaster should also be comfortable with signing the certificate and ensure that there are sufficient grounds to confirm your experience and skill.

If the headmaster has not worked during any part of your service, or otherwise cannot confirm the information in the certificate of experience, we also accept documents signed by your superintendent or head of school.